lundi 5 octobre 2015

Send email to different users depending on the field selected in woocommerce?

So, I've been searching high and low and I don't know if this is possible, but I figure this is the best place to try and see..

I have a checkout field added to my checkout page in woocommerce. It works great, the fields show up in the emails.

However, what I was hoping was that I could get it so that the emails could be sent out to various addresses depending on what field they chose... is that possible?

For example, if someone chose "contractor a" in a checkout page email, I would then want it to send to the woocommmerce admin (which it already does) AND contractoremail@email.com.

PLEASE let me know if any one has any ideas. I would greatly appreciate it.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire