lundi 5 octobre 2015

Get gallery images from page ID

I have a page within WordPress called 'Gallery', the page ID is 128, and I need to display only the gallery images from that page on a different page with a different ID. The images were uploaded using the standard WordPress gallery functionality.

I've been trying to use get_children and a foreach loop to achieve it, but I can't seem to get only the gallery images from the page I need (ID 128).

Here's what I have so far:

$images = get_children( array( 
    'post_parent'    => 128, 
    'post_type'      => 'attachment', 
    'post_mime_type' => 'image', 
    'orderby'        => 'menu_order', 
    'order'          => 'ASC', 
    'numberposts'    => 999 
) ); 
if ( $images ) { 
    // looping through the images
    foreach ( $images as $attachment_id => $attachment ) {
        echo wp_get_attachment_image( $attachment_id, 'full' );
    }
}

How can I display gallery images from a WordPress page, on a different page?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire