lundi 5 octobre 2015

Failed to connect to PC:21 - WordPress & XAMPP

I've searched the XAMPP and Apache sites and can't seem to find anyway with the same problem that I'm having which includes an answer that'll work for my system.

I'm using a Macbook and have installed XAMPP so I can have a local environment for WordPress development. Problem is, is that when I try to do anything like updates, WordPress is asking for FTP details. Something I've never even seen before until now.

So I enter the host, username and password. It seems to be correct but says the following "Failed to connect to FTP Server My Mac:21".

Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm assuming port 21 is blocked or something? But I have no idea how to go about fixing it. Thanks.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire