lundi 5 octobre 2015

Broadcast Posts - Possible WPML Conflict? [on hold]

I have an issue at the moment with the multi-site broadcast.

I have 4 websites on a multi-site, where one site will broadcast posts to the other three. They have been broadcasting fine for as long as I remember, however it seems that it has stopped broadcasting to one of the sites. This site also happens to have been recently translated with WPML and so I am assuming it is something to do with this!

If I go on a post and tick the other site to broadcast it, I get no errors and it remains ticked when I visit the post again. However, it is not broadcast.

Can anyone suggest anything to try? If you need more information I will be glad to provide it.

Versions are below:

  • PHP Version: 5.4.45
  • WP Version: 4.3.1
  • Broadcast Version: 23.5
  • WPML Media Version: 2.1.13
  • WPML Multilingual CMS: 3.2.7
  • SPML String Translation: 2.2.6
  • WPML Translation Management: 2.0.5


via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire